Sales - Energy Advisor
We are growing and currently have an opening for an Energy Advisor/Sales Representative in our Cincinnati, OH office,
and are looking for someone who fits our organization both culturally and professionally.
The position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
The primary objective for this role is to generate and manage sales and services for the mid-west markets with minimal supervision,
selling electric and natural gas management services to commercial, industrial, and institutional organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identify and qualify prospective clients in need of TUG’s services in the Ohio and Midwest markets
• Develop, maintain and manage a sales pipeline in support of assigned business goals and objectives
• Present solutions and strategies for prospective clients including:
• Understanding & analyzing their operations, business objectives & risk tolerances
• Guiding the client through their energy options
• Preparing and delivering presentations, procurement and related energy services
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships, ensure client service and satisfaction
• Bachelor's Degree in a business related field such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 2 years of sales experience required
• Demonstrated success in business-to-business sales in an energy-related field is desired, but willing to train the right candidate
• Superior prospecting, negotiating, and closing techniques as demonstrated through prior sales experience
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to speak in front of groups and C-Level executives and senior decision makers
• Excellent organization skills, the ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
• Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast paced environment
• Must be self-directed and able to learn the business and new products quickly
• Highly proficient in Excel, proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to travel as necessary within given territory/market
Competitive base plus commission
Training, tools, and support provided
Medical and 401k
Great Team Atmosphere
The Utilities Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact us about this job posting.